Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Indonesia Jakarta Stock Price Alerts Trading Signals (ID Trading Signals)?
Indonesia Jakarta Stock Price Alerts Trading Signals (ID Trading Signals) is an online service that provides free price alerts/notification signals via email for Indonesia Jakarta stock prices.
2. Which financial products can I set price alerts/notifications?
You can set price alerts/notifications for all active tradable stocks listed in Jakarta Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX).
3. How does the system work?
It's very simple. You just set the trigger stock price and criteria (either above or below a certain stock price) and wait.
Once the stock price hits the criteria you created, it will immediately send you an email alert notifying you that the criteria has been hit.
Note that the stock alert will only be triggered once a day.
4. What are the plans available?
|Alerts allowed to create||1||10||50
5. What alerts can I create?
Alerts that trigger when stock price reaches above or falls below your set stock price.
6. How am I alerted?
You will be alerted via email.
7. Is there delay in stock price monitoring?
Yes, there is 10 minutes delay.
8. Can I use email address for receiving alerts different from the one used for logging in?
Sorry, the email address used for logging in your ID Trading Signals account is also the email address for receiving Indonesia Jakarta stock price alerts/notifications.